Early Warning Score – EWS
The Early Warning Score – EWS software module calculates the NEWS (National Early Warning Score – Royal College of Physicians of London1) at periodic intervals, according to the guidelines of the Royal College of Physicians, starting from the physiological parameters monitored by the WinPack medical device.
The EWS Software module makes the following possible:
- Early recognition of clinical deterioration of the patient
- Definition of the intensity of care necessary based on the score returned, while at the same time providing a broad range of clinical information.
- Definition of patient severity level and indication to access healthcare through the Emergency Department (ED).
The EWS software module allows:
- Calculation of the National Early Warning Score – NEWS index automatically or on the clinician’s request
- Completion and automatic compilation of the NEWS observation chart
- Browsing of NEWS observation chart history data
- Printing of NEWS observation chart history data
- Automatic updating of the monitoring frequency based on the patient’s clinical risk
1Royal College of Physicians of London
The WINMedical Medical Records Integration (WINMR) software module allows easy integration and data exchange with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Admit Discharge Transfer (ADT) and third-party software.
The WINMR allows complete integration of the following:
- Patient details
- Physiological parameters acquired from the WinPack sensor modules
The WINMR software module can be used in the HL7 version or via a proprietary protocol.
Via the WINMR software module, developed for rapid and robust support for integration, Win@Hospital allows automatic data exchange with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Admit Discharge Transfer (ADT) and other third party software.